Anne Boleyn was executed on the 19th May 1536 and laid to rest in the Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula at the Tower of London, along with other victims of the executioner. You can find out more about her resting place in the following articles, along with some of the myths and legends regarding her burial:-
- Anne Boleyn Experience Day 3 – Commemorating Anne Boleyn’s death.
- Where is Anne Boleyn Buried?
- The Ghost of Anne Boleyn
- Anne Boleyn and the Tower of London
- Anne Boleyn’s Final Resting Place
- Natalie Dormer Finds out More About Anne Boleyn